Oh my GAWD!!~ I need to update my blog more often! I either have nothing to blog about or feel very lazy when I do have something to blog about. So, I am going to blog everything I remember in one post…. (I hope that it won’t get too confusing)

First, I want to share some good news and bad news.
 I will be going to China in June (06/06/2010).
 I will be making another blog that will feature little short story and other writings by me. It will be under the name “Maria Wu/ Ma Li Ya”.(马丽雅)
 I have more self-confidence in myself now. I would like to thank George, Vincent, Mo, Hannah (hubby), and Aussi (and myself). Thank you for being there when I needed advice. I love you all.
 Although I hate this part, it’s always there when it comes to news.
-Sigh- I have two bad new. I will be blogging (at least once every 3-4 days) about my vacation in China, but I can’t post pictures. I REALLY want to though!! Here’s the problem, I don’t have a computer in China and I have to go to a “computer bar” in order to blog my posts. A computer bar is basically a computer lab without all the web restrictions and two-to-four times bigger. I will be taking pictures, but I don’t think the boss (usually there’s only one person working there and that’s the boss) will let my put an USB or insert a memory card into their computers. I am gonna try to sneak it though….but I’ll try my best. The other bad news is that this will be the last post until June 08. It’s so depressing ….-sniffles-. This school year, Meisler gave the 8th graders laptops to use and take home. Well, I do ALL my blogging on it. But since the school year is coming to an end, I have to return it [tomorrow]. So I won’t be able to blog until I reach china. If I do get a chance to blog before that, I will!

Events! ~ Events! ~ Events! ~
Last Wednesday, I went bowling with the Beta Club. I have to admit, I totally failed at it. It was fun though. I had a total score of ….I think it was like 98 or 103. I would like to give a million thanks to Bianca (a.k.a Ninja) for making my day there. She “flew” from one lane to the next, not to mention her ball went “out of sight”. But her amazing performance did cost her a big bruise on her knee and lots of attention.

Afterwords, the club went to an Amemircan Buffet called Gold Corra. IT WAS SO FUN!  The food was average, but the desert bar was like heavens. I had 6 plates of cake and 3 bowls ofice cream. I had to stay on the treadmill for 3 hours to run it all off!!

I wish that I had taken a picture of my 7-inch soft serve vanilla ice cream with a 3 inch cone. IT WAS SO COOL!!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment