March 15



Sleepy was late for school…again. I can’t seem to focus on anything, not even on my own body system’s progress. My self-confidences has always been weak, but recently it seems to be DEAD? I basically admire anybody and everybody that is better than me. The number is enough to make me sick. Being strong-willed, hard-headed (thanks to my dad) bullied, attacked and barely surviving, insults, harassment, and internal scars. Answer my plea for comments. They don’t effect me much, it’s doesn’t matter if the replies are positive or negative, the feeling afterward are dissatisfaction. At least 99% of the time it is….
            Ugh…early math are so-not-yummy. Hope, Pray. Hope Pray. Watching a movie in (Louisiana) history. Oo…aa... man’s head got blown off. It’s like this, one watermelon, one bomb. Plant the bomb in the melon. NOW, blown the thing UP!!~ That’s what happened to the man’s head. Watermelon juice!!~ Poor man.
            So many men dead and wandering souls sacrificed in the wars of immaturity. Let us be solemn for these brave men. Let us bring with us, pride and honor, to these …..(Ran out of words to say)….man? Let us pray for our LOST heroes. One second…two second…three second…BEEP!!~ Have a nice day!!~


0 comments:

Post a Comment